Who you are
• you have working experience in HR environment
• you have knowledge of change request management and issue management,
• have a solution focused approach,
• you take the responsibility for proposing and implementing new ideas, process improvements and best practices,
• you feel good and comfortable in working in a computer environment with different applications and you are able to understand functionalities of those applications and the interdependencies of the different solutions,
• communication in English is your strong point and you are eager to use it while cooperating with various users all over the world,
• no matter if you have a university degree in Business Economics, computer science or IT related field, what matters is that you feel a natural in this environment and you have fun working with systems on a daily basis.
A day in your life with us
• second level of support for Local Process Responsible according to Service level agreements,
• support and initiated processes such as: Service Request Management, Change Request Management, Incident Management for all IKEA HR system and tools being in scope of SSC support structure according to Service level agreements incl. support in description and classification of issues, escalation and coordination of issue solving with Global HR and external providers,
• closely cooperate with Subject Matter Expert, Business Solution Group Functions, Service Operation Owners and 1st level of support team within IKEA community,
• keep the HR-systems user community (SSC and linked countries) up to date, manage future system requirements in co-operation with the global support team and other global SSCs,
• create, update or adjust all HR-Systems related manuals and guidelines aligned with the transactional SSC processes,
• provide HR-Systems related training offer for all end-user in the SSC and the linked countries and take an active role in coaching and developing HR System Specialist,
• take responsibility for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in the everyday work.
Together as a team
HR System Specialist together with its team supports colleagues from different Business Units among Ingk Group, answering and solving HR systems related questions. You will cooperate closely with different supporting teams within IKEA Group (Subject Matter Experts, IT teams) to help end users with their requests.
Questions and support? Let’s connect!
If you need support or have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Job interviews are carried out on a continuous basis. Once we find a suitable candidate(s), we will close the job offer. Recruitment with us is fully remote.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
A little about us
As Ingka Business Service Center, we are part of IKEA and we support shops and other IKEA companies with financial and payroll services. Our office (Regional HUB Europe) is located in Poznań, at 6a Szwedzka Street (Centrum Franowo). With us, you can spread your wings in the field of HR. We will appreciate both your linguistic background and your experience in human resources management, but what is particularly important to us is whether our values, such as a sense of community, simplicity or the search for new solutions, appeal to you. With us, you can be yourself and work the way you want – we care about your authenticity and freedom of self-expression. We focus on job stability and building long-term relationships with our employees.
When you get to know us better, you will see how much you can get from working at IKEA!
Our FIKA will perk you up for sure, but we offer more perks than that:
• hybrid working model,
• fantastic office furnished with IKEA furniture, divided into zones for work and relaxation and creative collaboration,
• free underground parking with electric charger and bicycle parking,
• stable employment (employment contract),
• flexible terms of employment (depending on the team – full-time and part-time),
• flexible working hours (we start work between 7 and 10 a.m.),
• annual appreciation bonus dependent on performance in the relevant fiscal year,
• home work allowance,
• cafeteria system – a pool of benefits to choose from (e.g. Multisport card, cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, medical package for relatives),
• Tack! loyalty programme for employees – working with us longer earns you an additional financial bonus,
• private medical care for IKEA employees and their families,
• well being support – Edenred pre paid lunch card, Employee Support Programme – support in difficult life situations,
• personal accident insurance and pension plan,
• jubilee awards, gifts and special events,
• additional 4-week paternity leave,
• co financing of language courses.
Inne podobne oferty pracy, które mogą Cię zainteresować