Who we are looking for
- 0+ years of experience in the role;
- Ability to write test cases, scenarios and acceptance criteria;
- Knowledge and experience in a variety of tests and testing approaches (new features, re-testing, regression, smoke, release testing);
- Strong written and verbal communication, especially for clear bug reporting;
- Ability to collaborate with people from different business areas with varying degrees of technical experience;
- Fluent English (at least B2 on CEFR scale).
There are also some requirements we find beneficial and are nice to have:
- ISTQB foundation certification;
- 0+ years of experience with ServiceNow platform (preferably CSA) ;
- Understanding of agile and scrum methodologies;
- Foundational knowledge of databases and data structures.
Your future role
- Plan and conduct manual tests and oversee bug processing found issues;
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them;
- Design, maintain and run automated test suites;
- Report and document test results;
- Work closely with developers, designers and business analysts during whole development lifecycle.